? ??????????????Black? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (750 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 104034 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????????????????????????Love Love Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (92 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 52875 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 18, 2009

--HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAK--

Hari ni 18 Jun 2009...
Genap sudah umur emakku 57 tahun.....
Selamat Hari Lahir mak...
Semoga Allah memeberikan kesihatan yang baik buat mak...
Semoga mak dipanjangkan umur...
Semoga mak dapat mencapai apa yang mak inginkan selama ni...
Semoga mak bahagia hidup bersama anak-anak mak...
Semoga kebahagiaan milik mak selamanya...
Amin......
Ana sayang mak.....



To My Loving Mother
How fortunate I am
To have a mom like you
Your love shows through
In all that you do
So much of yourself
You have given to me
Asking nothing in return
But a good person I be
You taught me values
That are important in life
Your guidance for me
Have always been right
I love you so much
Just had to convey
My love for you in
These words that I say
Happy Birthday Mom
I Love You....





1 comments:

BG said...

life must go on ^_^ appreciate what we have..semua org akan pergi yg tinggal hanya kenangan ^_~